University Library Materials
Most books, compact discs, journals, theses and videos borrowed from the University Library collection can be renewed online via the University Library Catalog.
To renew University Library materials:
- Access the University Library Catalog.
- Choose "My Account" (from the upper-right hand corner).
- Login using your last name and your library barcode number (or student ID number).
- Choose "Renew All" (or mark specific items to be renewed and choose "Renew Selected").
- Note the new due date for the renewed items. (Please note: not all materials may be renewed online.)
Please visit or call the Circulation Desk (209-667-3234) for any questions related to renewing University Library materials.
Interlibrary Loan Materials
Some books borrowed from another library via Interlibrary Loan may be renewed, at the discretion of the lending library. Use the ILLiad system to request a renewal. Photocopies of journal articles do not need to be returned.
To request a renewal for Interlibrary Loan materials:
- Login to the ILLiad system.
- Choose View/Renew Checked out items.
- Follow the instructions to request a renewal for desired items.
- Note: Renewal of ILL books is not automatic and is subject to the approval of the lending library.
Please see the ILL FAQ or contact the ILL department (209-667-3236 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions related to renewing materials borrowed via Interlibrary Loan.